Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcomed Spam

Like most people, I hate spam - both the processed food-like product and the email version. Even the spam I get from galleries tends to be rather boring stuff that I'm really not interested in. However, today, I got the best spam ever from the Rakova Brecker Gallery in Dania Beach, Florida (near Fort Lauderdale). I try to keep up on galleries that focus on wood art but I hadn't heard of this one. It looks like they are relatively new, maybe a year old. I think they must have gotten my email address from the Collectors of Wood Art membership catalog, but who knows. Anyway, looking through their artists, they have just an amazing list of top talent and museum quality work, and it is all wood! A must see when in South Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment